Make a Gift Today!
As a nonprofit organization, Marbles Kids Museum relies on donor support to fund our one-of-a-kind, play-based learning experiences. Your gift helps Marbles to:
- Provide an enriching, safe and clean environment for guests of all ages and abilities
- Prioritize affordability and outreach to give every child access to play
- Serve school groups and community organizations with creative, hands-on play experiences
- Retain and support members of Team Marbles who bring the Marbles mission to life
Marbles is a critical resource for our community, elevating and enriching kids' lives through the power of play. But we need your support.
Join A Marbles Giving Circle
Join a Marbles Giving Circle with a donation of $100 or more and receive special recognition and benefits year-round. Giving Circle donors are a critical piece of Marbles’ future sustainability and growth. Your gift will have a lasting impact on our mission to spark imagination, discovery and learning through play. Learn more here.
Become a Marbles MONTHLY PlayMaker
Become a Marbles PlayMaker with an unrestricted monthly gift of $10 or more. Recurring gifts provide a critical and consistent revenue stream to underwrite ongoing play-based programs, exhibits and outreach initiatives at Marbles. To become a PlayMaker, select “Monthly Gift” on the donation form or reach out to the Marbles Development Team.
PlayMakers’ credit cards are automatically charged on the first day of each month. Opt out anytime.
Ways to Give
Marbles Kids Museum
201 East Hargett Street
Raleigh, NC 27601
- Double your gift! Many organizations match charitable contributions made by their employees. Check with your employer about matching gift opportunities.
- Make a gift in honor or memory of a loved one through the online donation form or reach out to the Marbles Development Team.
To learn more about supporting Marbles – including how to make a stock gift – contact Rachel Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919.857.1064.