As a community nonprofit, Marbles relies on generous funding partners to build innovative exhibits, deliver unique and educational programming, reach audiences in target communities and support our vision and growth. We offer a variety of corporate sponsorship opportunities including exhibits, special events, daily programs, Marbles IMAX and Full Circle outreach and access programming.
Corporate Giving Opportunities
- TriplePLAY Sponsorship - Enjoy company recognition and employee engagement throughout the year at our 3 signature events: BIG IDEA, Imagination Ball, and Evening with Elves.
- Exhibits - Support an innovative, play-based exhibit and enjoy company recognition by more than half a million annual museum guests.
- Programs - Support the design, development and delivery of our ongoing educational, hands-on programming.
- Outreach - Help us serve target high needs audiences by supporting free field trips for schools or community groups or sponsoring targeted programs and events.
events available for sponsorship
- Marbles BIG IDEA (March 28, 2023) An upbeat annual event that brings together corporate and community leaders to experience firsthand how Marbles is building tomorrow’s workforce today through PLAY! Year-over-year, local professionals return to Marbles BIG IDEA to tap into their inner child, laugh out loud and leave with thought-provoking ideas for gaining and sustaining happiness and creativity.
- Marbles Imagination Ball (September 2023) Marbles annual adults-only gala features music, food and an extensive silent and live auction.
- Evening with Elves (December 2023) Marbles signature holiday family event. Immerse yourself into the magic of the holiday season with s'mores outdoors, arctic museum play and a special visit from the Snowflake Fairy.
Marbles Kids Museum is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. For more information about how your organization can support Marbles, please contact Avery Goldman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919.857.1074.