Power2Play is the cornerstone exhibit of the Be Healthy|Be Active initiative at Marbles, providing play environments that promote physical activity and healthy choices for kids and families.
- Center Ice – Skate, pass, slap - take a shot on the goal or grab the mic and report on the slip-and-slide action live from the rink.
- Workout Zone - Flip, balance, crank, climb and train like a Hurricane. Get your heart pumping in the Power2Play kids gym where just being a kid is a workout.
- Little Leaguers – Play ball in this safe play zone for small sports sluggers under 3 years old.
- Healthy Kitchen – Pick power foods to fill a healthy plate and fuel up some fun in this prep-and-serve athlete's kitchen.
- Tumble 'n Twirl – Dance into the studio, groove to the music and get moving on the mats and climbing cubes.
- Center Court– Step on the court inside a supersized basketball net to shoot and swish through different heights of hoops.