Power2Play is the cornerstone exhibit of the Be Healthy|Be Active initiative at Marbles, providing play environments that promote physical activity and healthy choices for kids and families.
- Center Ice – Skate, pass, slap - take a shot on the goal or grab the mic and report on the slip-and-slide action live from the rink.
- Workout Zone - Flip, balance, crank, climb and train like a Hurricane. Get your heart pumping in the Power2Play kids gym where just being a kid is a workout.
- Little Leaguers – Play ball in this safe play zone for small sports sluggers under 3 years old.
- Healthy Kitchen – Pick power foods to fill a healthy plate and fuel up some fun in this prep-and-serve athlete's kitchen.
- Tumble 'n Twirl – Dance into the studio, groove to the music and get moving on the mats and climbing cubes.
- Center Court– Step on the court inside a supersized basketball net to shoot and swish through different heights of hoops.
Get your family cookin' with these great recipes!
Score one for your family and serve up one of these sporty dishes!