An Evening with Elves
An Evening with Elves is now SOLD OUT! Check out our calendar for more holiday merriment at Marbles! Please contact Libby Connor at 919.857.1008 if you would like to be put on the waitlist for An Evening with Elves.
Friday, December 6 | 6-9pm
$25 per person for members
$30 per person for non-members
Experience the twilight, twinkle and tradition of Marbles most magical family fundraiser. Celebrate the season with a festive family dinner, meet our Marbleous elves, visit with the Snowflake Fairy and enjoy s'mores - plus wintertime crafts, special activities and unlimited play! Kids come in your favorite holiday pajamas.
Ticket price includes all event activities, dinner, dessert and drinks (including beer & wine for grown-ups).
Don't forget to get your raffle tickets - $5 each, 5 for $20, 15 for $50! Prizes include (don't have to be present to win):
- Wizard of Oz at DPAC VIP tickets for 4 on April 8, 2014, plus a parking pass, President's Lounge guest passes and snack vouchers
- 4 tickets to the 2013-14 Storybook Theater season. Shows include Frosty the Snowman (Dec 2013), Pinkalicious (Jan 2014), Dinosaur Train (Feb 2014), Sid the Science Kid (May 2014) and How I Became a Pirate (July 2014)
- Yogurtland prize pack of yogurt for a month plus a yogurt party for 25 people
- $150 Cameron Village shopping spree
- Giraffe plush from Melissa & Doug
- Dollhouse from Plan Toys
- Golden Retriever plush from Douglas Cuddle Toy Company
- Each prize comes with a set of marbles!
All proceeds from An Evening with Elves benefit the Imagination Fund at Marbles to help make play possible for ALL kids.
*An Evening with Elves is a Signature Triple Play Fundraiser.
Triple Play Event Sponsors
Jennie and Lee Greene