At Marbles Kids Museum, we believe in the power of play to inspire learning. We also believe strongly in our responsibility to make our unique museum experience available and accessible to all children. Marbles Full Circle programs are designed to ensure that all children have the opportunity to discover, imagine and learn at Marbles Kids Museum, regardless of physical or financial limitations. Last year, Marbles Full Circle reached over 11,000 children.
Marbles Full Circle programs include:
- PlayFREE provides free museum field trips for preschools and community organizations that serve underprivileged children. Groups interested in applying for the program may contact Corrie MacNeil at 919.857.1080. Participating groups must schedule their visits in advance through group sales at 919.857.1049.
- Target $2 Tuesday Nights offer an evening of museum adventure for just $2 per person. Held every third Tuesday of the month, 5:30pm-8pm. Target $2 Tuesday Night is generously sponsored by Target.
- Family Fun Night provides an evening of museum adventure for kids with special needs and their families. Marbles partners with the Arc of Wake County and a coalition of organizations that support and serve the special needs community to offer Family Fun Nights, an exclusive opportunity for children with special needs to experience the museum with limited visitors and intentionally reduced visual and audio stimulation.
- Marbles awards camp scholarships to local children who wish to attend summer camp at Marbles but do not have the financial means to do so. For more information, contact the Camps Coordinator at 919.857.1040.
- Marbles supports our colleagues in the education and nonprofit community by offering complimentary museum admission coupons for community fundraisers. Subject to availability. For more information or to make a request, contact Libby Connor at 919.857.1008. All requests must be made in writing.
- Marbles Kids Museum is a partner in the Wake County Health and Human Services Middle Class Express, a program designed to help those dependent on public assistance get better education and jobs. Marbles provides free museum membership to families participating in Middle Class Express.